- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned croutons, crushed
- 1 1/2 ounces (1/3 cup) fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbls water
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 inch strips (about 3 breast halves)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix croutons, parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic salt in a bowl.
- Whisk egg whites and water in another bowl
- Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture and then into crumb mixture, coating evenly. Then place onto baking sheet or stone.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- My variation:
- Approx. 5 minutes before chicken breasts are done place a slice of mozzarella cheese and some red sauce on the top of each piece. (For the red sauce I used 1 small can of tomato paste, 3 tbls water and seasonings (garlic, basil, oregano, parsley, and sugar).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
NFPG Recipe Collection
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce