- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned croutons, crushed
- 1 1/2 ounces (1/3 cup) fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbls water
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 inch strips (about 3 breast halves)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix croutons, parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic salt in a bowl.
- Whisk egg whites and water in another bowl
- Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture and then into crumb mixture, coating evenly. Then place onto baking sheet or stone.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- My variation:
- Approx. 5 minutes before chicken breasts are done place a slice of mozzarella cheese and some red sauce on the top of each piece. (For the red sauce I used 1 small can of tomato paste, 3 tbls water and seasonings (garlic, basil, oregano, parsley, and sugar).
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More