- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 35
- 1 pound Pork; cut cross wise into 1/4 or even 1/8 thick pieces
- 5 cloves garlic; minced
- 1 teaspoon Ground white pepper; or black pepper
- 1/4 cup green onion; chopped 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons Oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chicken Stock
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 3 thai chilies; use up to 6 for more heat
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1. Mince garlic, in a large bowl, combine pork pieces, minced garlic, pepper, salt, and chicken stock. Make sure to coat all the pork pieces well. Let sit 15 - 30 minutes.
- 2. Mince the chilies and set aside.
- 3. In a Wok or large skillet, heat vegetable oil on medium - medium high heat.
- 4. Add the pork to the pan and cook until lightly browned stirring often
- 5. Add the chilies and oyster suace and cook an additional 2 minutes
- 6. Add the green onion and cook an additional minute to and stir to incorporate
- 7. Serve immediately over rice or salad, drizzle with liquid left in the pan
- 8. Enjoy!
NotesThis is a great tasting pork dish. Nice heat from the Thai Chilies works well over salad or rice. Increase or decrease the level of heat by adjusting the amount of chilies you use. Also omit the seeds for less kick.