- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt
- 4 Cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 Cup candy coated chocolate candies with peanut butter
- Combine marshmallows, peanut butter, butter, and salt in a large nonstick saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring continually, until mixture is smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Combine rice cereal and candies in a large bowl and mix well. Pour marshmallows mixture over cereal mixture and stir to coat evenly.
- Shape mixture with greased fingers into 1 1/2-inch balls. Arrange on waxed paper. Let stand to cool for 5 minutes.
- Variation: For a rich flavor, add 1 1/2 cup butterscotch flavored chips after the marshmallows and butter have melted.
- Money-saving tip: Using margarine or a butter blend rather than butter gives good results with less expense.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More