- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 10 servings - 5 pts. ea.
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 1 - 14 oz. can diced tomatoes and juice
- 1 - 4 oz. can green chilies, drained
- 2 t. chili powder
- 1 1/2 t. cumin
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 14 - Corn or Flour tortillas, cut up into quarters
- 1 - 17 oz. can of corn, drained
- 1 - 8 oz. package of Reduced Fat Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 - 16 oz. container Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- Brown the Lean Ground Beef
- Add to the ground beef, the tomatoes with juice, green chilies, chili powder, cumin and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Spray a 9 X 13 pan with non stick spray.
- Cover the bottom with 6 quartered tortillas.
- Layer the meat, cottage cheese, and corn, ending with a layer of tortillas and cover with Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More