CRISPY SOUTHWESTERN LASAGNA
- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 10 servings - 5 pts. ea.
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 1 - 14 oz. can diced tomatoes and juice
- 1 - 4 oz. can green chilies, drained
- 2 t. chili powder
- 1 1/2 t. cumin
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 14 - Corn or Flour tortillas, cut up into quarters
- 1 - 17 oz. can of corn, drained
- 1 - 8 oz. package of Reduced Fat Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 - 16 oz. container Fat Free Cottage Cheese
Brown the Lean Ground Beef
Add to the ground beef, the tomatoes with juice, green chilies, chili powder, cumin and salt and pepper. Set aside.
Spray a 9 X 13 pan with non stick spray.
Cover the bottom with 6 quartered tortillas.
Layer the meat, cottage cheese, and corn, ending with a layer of tortillas and cover with Monterey Jack Cheese.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.