- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 t paprika
- 1/8 t red pepper flakes, ground
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust dough canned form)
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Combine Parmesan, paprika and pepper flakes in a small bowl; stir well and set aside.
- Unroll pizza dough and roll into a 12x8-inch rectangle.
- Lightly coat surface of dough with cooking spray; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese mixture.
- Fold dough in half to form an 8x6-inch rectangle. Roll out dough into a 12x8-inch rectangle.
- Lightly coat surface of dough with cooking spray and sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture.
- Using fingertips, press cheese mixture into dough.
- Cut dough into 16 (8-inch) strips.
- Gently pick up both ends of each strip and twist dough.
- Place twisted strips of dough 1/2 inch apart on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove twists from pan; cool on wire racks. Makes 16 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More