- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 t paprika
- 1/8 t red pepper flakes, ground
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust dough canned form)
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Combine Parmesan, paprika and pepper flakes in a small bowl; stir well and set aside.
- Unroll pizza dough and roll into a 12x8-inch rectangle.
- Lightly coat surface of dough with cooking spray; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese mixture.
- Fold dough in half to form an 8x6-inch rectangle. Roll out dough into a 12x8-inch rectangle.
- Lightly coat surface of dough with cooking spray and sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture.
- Using fingertips, press cheese mixture into dough.
- Cut dough into 16 (8-inch) strips.
- Gently pick up both ends of each strip and twist dough.
- Place twisted strips of dough 1/2 inch apart on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove twists from pan; cool on wire racks. Makes 16 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Cooking with Sabra
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More