- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Flour tortillas
- Chicken, cooked and shredded OR ground beef
- Cheddar or Monterey Jack, shredded
- Tomatoes, diced
- Onions, thinly sliced
- Sour cream
- Additional cheese
- Heat 1/8-inch of oil in a skillet to 350 degrees.
- Place filling ingredients on half of tortillas. Fold tortilla over and press to seal or partially seal.
- Once oil is heated, place filled tortillas with one side down in pan. Once the side is browned, carefully flip over and brown second side. Remove from pan and top with shredded lettuce, salsa, sour cream, etc…
NotesThis recipe is very versatile. Fill the tortillas with your favorite ingredients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
Roasted Pumpkin and Sweet Potato DipSee More