- Cooking Time: 12 - 15 min
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 1 loaf Rhodes™ Bread Dough, thawed but still cold
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- garlic bread sprinkle, to taste
- Cut loaf lengthwise into 8 pieces. Cut each piece in half making 16 breadsticks. (Can be cut into 32 pieces for very thin breadsticks.)
- Roll and stretch each piece of dough to 15 inches in length. Place large sprayed baking sheets.
- Brush breadsticks with butter. Sprinkle with Garlic Bread Sprinkle.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 375°F 12-15 minutes or until brown and crispy.
NotesLong and thin, these breadsticks can be dipped or eaten as is for a fun food addition to your table.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More