- Servings: 10
- 3/4 lb. ground pork
- 8 water chestnuts, chopped
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 Tbls. Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. grated ginger root
- 1 pkg. (1 lb. wonton wrappers)
- Vegetable oil for frying.
- Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
Combine pork, water chestnuts, green onions, soy sauce, cornstarch, salt and ginger in medium bowl; mix well.
Place 1/2 tsp. pork mixture in center of each wonton wrapper.
Fold wrapper over filling to form a triangle.
Turn top of triangle to meet fold.
Turn over; moisten 1 corner with water.
Overlap opposite corner over moistened corner; press firmly.
Repeat with remaining wrappers.
Heat oil in wok or deep fryer over medium-high heat to 375 degrees.
Deep-fry wontons, a few at a time, 2 - 3 minutes, or until brown and crispy.
Drain on paper towels.
Serve warm with sweet and sour sauce.
your friends will be soooo impressed.
Tip: These can be frozen - just pack up in a plasic bag before frying, label it and hold in freezer for another time of place.