- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 lb. (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups sifted flour
- 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a fork, blend together first six ingredients.
- Add flour and until combined.
- Finally, add Rice Krispies.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto baking sheet.
- Flatten with wet fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- These are CRISPY and delicious.
NotesThe internet shows many variations for "Wookie Cookies", most with chocolate chips and nuts. Here is a version that has neither! Thanks to Elizabeth "Bobette" McCracken who contributed this to Saddlebred Rescue's original (hardcopy) cookbook, "A Treasured Cookbook".
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More