- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 lb. (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups sifted flour
- 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a fork, blend together first six ingredients.
- Add flour and until combined.
- Finally, add Rice Krispies.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto baking sheet.
- Flatten with wet fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- These are CRISPY and delicious.
NotesThe internet shows many variations for "Wookie Cookies", most with chocolate chips and nuts. Here is a version that has neither! Thanks to Elizabeth "Bobette" McCracken who contributed this to Saddlebred Rescue's original (hardcopy) cookbook, "A Treasured Cookbook".
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More