Crispy duck salad
Why I Love This Recipe
This recipe is a concoction of salads I have enjoyed at different restaurants. It's warming with the shredded duck but refreshing and summery with the addition of fruits.
Ingredients You'll Need
Chunks of Watermelon
Freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Put the crispy duck in the oven for 35-40 minutes (I get farmfoods ready prepared frozen duck)
2. Prepare lettuce and rocket
3. Chop cherry tomatoes in half
4. Slice pickled beetroot
5. Chop small chunks of watermelon
6. Place all on a big plate
7. Shred the duck with 2 forks, place on top of the prepared salad.
8. Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds and pomegranate on top of the duck.
9. Squeeze some lemon juice over the salad.
Serve and enjoy