- Cooking Time: 6-7 hours low, 3 high
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 6 oz box long grain and wild rice mix (like Uncle Ben's)
- 3 cans of chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 3 chicken bullion cubes
- salt and pepper to taste
- (I substitute 7 cups chicken broth and 1 cup water for the broth/water/bullion stated above)
- Combine all ingredients, including the seasoning package from the rice mix in the CrockPot. Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours, or on high 3 hours. Serve with some crusty bread.
NotesEasy and sooooo good!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Christmas CookiesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More