CROCK POT APPLE COCONUT CRISP
- Cooking Time: 180
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 4 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and coarsely sliced (about 4 cup)
- ½ cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butterscotch or caramel ice cream topping (fat-free is fine)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup flour
- ½ cup quick rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
In a 1 ½ -quart baking dish that fits into the CrockPot, combine apples with coconut, the 1 tablespoon flour, brown sugar and cinnamon. Drizzle with the ice cream topping.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl with a fork or pastry cutter and sprinkle over apple mixture. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 ½ to 3 hours or until apples are tender. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.