- Cooking Time: 180
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 4 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and coarsely sliced (about 4 cup)
- ½ cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butterscotch or caramel ice cream topping (fat-free is fine)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup flour
- ½ cup quick rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
- In a 1 ½ -quart baking dish that fits into the CrockPot, combine apples with coconut, the 1 tablespoon flour, brown sugar and cinnamon. Drizzle with the ice cream topping.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl with a fork or pastry cutter and sprinkle over apple mixture. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 ½ to 3 hours or until apples are tender. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
MidLife Road Trip's
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More