CROCK-POT BBQ CHILI
Crock-Pot BBQ Chili
- 1 lb. stew meat (I used ground beef)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup of diced green pepper
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can of diced tomatoes in sauce
- 1/2 cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 1 tsp. chili powder
Brown meat. Mix all ingredients together in crockpot cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
I found this recipe from the Weight Watcher boards. Thought I'd give it a try and since I knew I wouldn't eat it all and I know my husband wouldn't eat it at all, I portioned out the leftovers for the freezer. It was a great lunch for later.
No Reviews at this time.