- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Hearty Beef Stew Seasoning
- 2 cups water
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour (optional)
- Hot Cooked Noodles
- Place beef, mushrooms and onion in slow cooker.
- Mix Seasoning and water until blended.
- Pour over beef and vegetables; toss to coat well. Cover.
- Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
- Mix sour cream and flour in small bowl.
- Gradually stir in 1/2 cup of the hot liquid from slow cooker until smooth, then stir sour cream mixture into stroganoff.
- Cook on HIGH 15 minutes or until slightly thickened and bubbly.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More