- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Hearty Beef Stew Seasoning
- 2 cups water
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour (optional)
- Hot Cooked Noodles
- Place beef, mushrooms and onion in slow cooker.
- Mix Seasoning and water until blended.
- Pour over beef and vegetables; toss to coat well. Cover.
- Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
- Mix sour cream and flour in small bowl.
- Gradually stir in 1/2 cup of the hot liquid from slow cooker until smooth, then stir sour cream mixture into stroganoff.
- Cook on HIGH 15 minutes or until slightly thickened and bubbly.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More