- Cooking Time: 5-8 hours
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10-15
- 2 lbs. cubed beef stew meat
- 2 cans golden mushroom soup
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1/2 to 1 cup mushrooms, fresh or canned
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot, except the cream cheese.
- Cook on low 8 hours or high 5 hours, adding the cream cheese during the last 15-30 minutes of cooking time
NotesI found this recipe while searching for ideas for Christmas Eve. It was easy to make, and delicious. The kids loved it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More