- Cooking Time:
- Servings: about 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. beef stew meat
- 1 pkg. Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- 4 oz. can mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 c. Riunite Lambrusco (can use beef broth)
- Place stew meat in crock pot set to low.
- Combine dry soup mix, mushroom soup, drained mushrooms and wine and mix well.
- Pour over meat in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Boil egg noodles, drain and serve over noodles.
- *The gravy is quite thin so at the last minute I used one heaping Tbs. of corn starch in just barley enough water to loosen it up and make it liquid. I stirred that in, perfect!
NotesI made this Sunday for dinner and it was excellent and I will make it again and again in the future. I got this recipe from my friend Gratefulservant on the TOH BB and gave it to my son who made it with beef broth and he just loved it so I decided to give it a whirl. I however used the Riunite Lambrusco like my friend suggested…super good idea, loved it. It gave it that extra depth of flavor that took it over the top.
I served it with buttered Brussel sprouts and my Sweet Corny Muffins.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More