- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Place chicken breasts in the crock pot.
- Mix the undiluted soups together with the garlic powder and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours , until chicken is tender.
- Serve with the delicious sauce over rice or noodles
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More