- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Place chicken breasts in the crock pot.
- Mix the undiluted soups together with the garlic powder and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours , until chicken is tender.
- Serve with the delicious sauce over rice or noodles
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More