- Cooking Time: 4-6 hours
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (pounded thin)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup.
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 deli ham slices (thin sliced Applewood...I used two slices)
- 6 Swiss cheese slices (thin sliced Kraft)
- •Top each chicken breast with a slice of ham and cheese.
- •Roll up the chicken breasts and secure with a tooth pick.
- •Place the rolled chicken breasts in the crock pot in a single layer.
- •Combine the milk and cream of chicken soup and pour over chicken.
- •Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through. This dish can be served over rice or noodles.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More