- Cooking Time: 4-6 hours
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (pounded thin)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup.
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 deli ham slices (thin sliced Applewood...I used two slices)
- 6 Swiss cheese slices (thin sliced Kraft)
- •Top each chicken breast with a slice of ham and cheese.
- •Roll up the chicken breasts and secure with a tooth pick.
- •Place the rolled chicken breasts in the crock pot in a single layer.
- •Combine the milk and cream of chicken soup and pour over chicken.
- •Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through. This dish can be served over rice or noodles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More