- Cooking Time: 4-6 hours
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (pounded thin)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup.
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 deli ham slices (thin sliced Applewood...I used two slices)
- 6 Swiss cheese slices (thin sliced Kraft)
- •Top each chicken breast with a slice of ham and cheese.
- •Roll up the chicken breasts and secure with a tooth pick.
- •Place the rolled chicken breasts in the crock pot in a single layer.
- •Combine the milk and cream of chicken soup and pour over chicken.
- •Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through. This dish can be served over rice or noodles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More