- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12?
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 large chicken breasts, uncooked and cubed
- 2 large cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 C. celery
- 1 small bag baby carrots
- some red potato's cut in 1/2 or 1/4ths depending on size
- 1 bag of frozen mixed veggies
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 6 chicken bullion cubes or bullion powder is fine too
- I also add about 2 Tbsp. Famous Dave's Country Roast Chicken Seasoning
- canned buttermilk biscuits(baked)
- cube chicken, add rest of ingredients and cook on high for about 6 hours or until potato's and carrots are tender. If you want the frozen veggies to retain the fresh color then wait to add them until the last hour of cooking. Serve over split buttermilk biscuits.
- My husband loves this and it's a great winter meal or maybe 3:) This makes almost a full crock pot but my hubby and I will eat it for 3 days or so. It's great heated up!
NotesKeep in mind I don't really measure this, it's approximate:)
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Fun appetizers and snacks
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More