- Cooking Time: 480
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 16oz. can of salsa
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 onion (optional)
- 1 green pepper (optional)
- toppings: guacamole, shredded cheese, sour cream, etc.
- Dump everything in a crock pot. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours. Chicken is ready when it shreds easily with a fork.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More