- Cooking Time: 480
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 16oz. can of salsa
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 onion (optional)
- 1 green pepper (optional)
- toppings: guacamole, shredded cheese, sour cream, etc.
- Dump everything in a crock pot. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours. Chicken is ready when it shreds easily with a fork.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More