- Cooking Time: 4-6 hours
- Servings: Many
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can rotel tomatoes, drained
- 1 TBSP taco seasoning (or more...to taste)
- Diced onions
- Salt & pepper
- Cook on low several hours. Serve shredded meat with some of the tomatoes/sauce on corn tortillas. Add cheese and/or sour cream to the taco if desired.
NotesThis meat can be added to tortillas for tacos, for enchiladas, on top of salads...very versatile.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More