- Cooking Time: 4-6 hours
- Servings: Many
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can rotel tomatoes, drained
- 1 TBSP taco seasoning (or more...to taste)
- Diced onions
- Salt & pepper
- Cook on low several hours. Serve shredded meat with some of the tomatoes/sauce on corn tortillas. Add cheese and/or sour cream to the taco if desired.
NotesThis meat can be added to tortillas for tacos, for enchiladas, on top of salads...very versatile.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Italy or BustSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More