- Cooking Time: 4-6 hours
- Servings: Many
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can rotel tomatoes, drained
- 1 TBSP taco seasoning (or more...to taste)
- Diced onions
- Salt & pepper
- Cook on low several hours. Serve shredded meat with some of the tomatoes/sauce on corn tortillas. Add cheese and/or sour cream to the taco if desired.
NotesThis meat can be added to tortillas for tacos, for enchiladas, on top of salads...very versatile.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More