- Cooking Time: 6-7 hours low, 3 high
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 6 oz box long grain and wild rice mix (like Uncle Ben's)
- 3 cans of chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 3 chicken bullion cubes
- salt and pepper to taste
- (I substitute 7 cups chicken broth and 1 cup water for the broth/water/bullion stated above)
- Combine all ingredients, including the seasoning package from the rice mix in the CrockPot. Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours, or on high 3 hours. Serve with some crusty bread.
NotesEasy and sooooo good!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More