- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 5-6 pork chops
- salt and pepper
- Cook onions in oil until lightly brown.
- Add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, water, ketchup and salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer the sauce for 10 minutes.
- Arrange pork chops in crock pot, pour sauce over the chops.
- Cover and cook on LOW HEAT for 6-7 hours.
- I find that the longer you cook them, the more tender they are.
- I normally serve them with mashed potatoes and a vegetable.
NotesI actually used pork steak with this one as it was what I had at the time. VERY tender!!!! Pork tends to be to dry for me to be able to eat most of the time and this went down great. Sauce could be thicker, so leaving out the water might help that. Hubby like it. Much different then most crock pot recipes that you need the cream soups to make it with, plus its simple.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More