- Cooking Time: 2:00
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: :15
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 sm. onion - chopped
- 16 oz. can tomato sauce
- 15 oz. can kidney beans - drained
- 15 oz. can pinto beans - drained
- 1 - 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried, crushed bay leaves
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, brown beef and onion, breaking up the beef while it cooks; drain off grease and discard.
- -Place all ingredients in a crock pot and cook on low heat for 2-3 hou
NotesAn easy meal!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Delightful DessertsSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More