- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 9 (6 oz) servings
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 C dry milk powder
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 C unsweetened cocoa
- 6 C water
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- In a 3 1/2-6 qt. crock pot, combine milk, sugar and cocoa powder. Add water and vanilla; stir well to dissolve. Cover; cook on low for 3 to 4 hrs. or on high for 1 to 1 1/2 hrs.
- Before serving, carefully beat cocoa w/ mixer to make it frothy.
- Can also top w/ cinnamon or marshmallows. (I topped with shaved chocolate too)
- Makes 9 (6 oz.) servings.
NotesThis was delicious! My hubby added whip cream to the top of his with the shaved chocolate. Recipe from Frugal Homekeeping and photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More