- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 9 (6 oz) servings
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 C dry milk powder
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 C unsweetened cocoa
- 6 C water
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- In a 3 1/2-6 qt. crock pot, combine milk, sugar and cocoa powder. Add water and vanilla; stir well to dissolve. Cover; cook on low for 3 to 4 hrs. or on high for 1 to 1 1/2 hrs.
- Before serving, carefully beat cocoa w/ mixer to make it frothy.
- Can also top w/ cinnamon or marshmallows. (I topped with shaved chocolate too)
- Makes 9 (6 oz.) servings.
NotesThis was delicious! My hubby added whip cream to the top of his with the shaved chocolate. Recipe from Frugal Homekeeping and photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
My Family CookbookSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More