- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 9 (6 oz) servings
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 C dry milk powder
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 C unsweetened cocoa
- 6 C water
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- In a 3 1/2-6 qt. crock pot, combine milk, sugar and cocoa powder. Add water and vanilla; stir well to dissolve. Cover; cook on low for 3 to 4 hrs. or on high for 1 to 1 1/2 hrs.
- Before serving, carefully beat cocoa w/ mixer to make it frothy.
- Can also top w/ cinnamon or marshmallows. (I topped with shaved chocolate too)
- Makes 9 (6 oz.) servings.
NotesThis was delicious! My hubby added whip cream to the top of his with the shaved chocolate. Recipe from Frugal Homekeeping and photo by me!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More