CROCK POT CRANBERRY ROAST
- Cooking Time: 8-9 hours
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 c. beef stock
- 1 beef roast or pork roast
- turkey breast or chicken parts can be used too, just use chicken stock instead of beef
- Mix stock & cranberry sauce, add roast
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours
- Remove meat, remove broth to saucepan & thicken.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.
NotesThis recipe sounds very odd, but is very good. One would never know that there was cranberry sauce in it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More