- Cooking Time: 8-9 hours
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 c. beef stock
- 1 beef roast or pork roast
- turkey breast or chicken parts can be used too, just use chicken stock instead of beef
- Mix stock & cranberry sauce, add roast
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours
- Remove meat, remove broth to saucepan & thicken.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.
NotesThis recipe sounds very odd, but is very good. One would never know that there was cranberry sauce in it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Cooking for a Cure
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More