- Cooking Time: 8-9 hours
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 c. beef stock
- 1 beef roast or pork roast
- turkey breast or chicken parts can be used too, just use chicken stock instead of beef
- Mix stock & cranberry sauce, add roast
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours
- Remove meat, remove broth to saucepan & thicken.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.
NotesThis recipe sounds very odd, but is very good. One would never know that there was cranberry sauce in it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More