- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 lb Ham; boneless, fully cooked
- 1 cn Lemon lime soda; 12 oz, -gingerale may also be used
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 tsp Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Cloves; ground
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon; ground
- Place ham and soda into crock pot.
- If your pot has a rack, you can use it.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours (high 3 to 4 hours).
- Thirty minutes before serving, combine remaining ingredients, including 3 tbs drippings from bottom of crock pot.
- Spread glaze over ham and continue heating.
- Let ham stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Banana Nut Bread
Eggplant CasseroleSee More