- Cooking Time: 3 hours
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb. bulk sausage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sause
- 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 1 (15 oz.) can Italian-style diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 (12 oz.) package oven-ready lasagna noodles
- 1 (15 oz.) carton cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) package shredded Mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage and onion until sausage is no loger pink and onion is tender.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, diced tomatoes, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, oregano, and salt; stir until well blended and then cook until heated through.
- In a large bowl, combine cottage, Parmesan, and Mozzarella cheeses.
- Spoon or ladle a layer of the sauce and meat mixture onto the bottom of the crock pot; addd a double layer of the oven-ready lasagna noodles (break noodles to fit into the pot).
- Top noodles with a portion of the cheese mixture; repeat layers of sauce, noodles, and cheeses.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 3 hours.
NotesThis is a delicious little lasagna recipe that I recently came up with!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More