- Cooking Time: 300
- Preparation Time:
- 6 boneless, skinless breast (can start with frozen)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 1 4oz can diced green chilies
- 1 can black beans (drain & rinse)
- 1 14-1/2 oz can Mexi-corn
- White rice
- Shredded Mexican cheese
- Mix all but chicken in crock pot.
- Submerge frozen chicken breast.
- Cook on high 5 hours.
- Remove chicken and use 2 forks to shred.
- Put chicken back in crock pot, stir, and turn off heat.
- Serve over white rice and top with cheese.
- We also add shredded Mexican cheese to top.
NotesI can't remember where I got this recipe, but it quickly became a family favorite. Even my 10 yo grandson loves it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More