- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. finely grated fresh ginger
- 3 scallions, chopped
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. Place in the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle flour over chicken and toss well to coat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken. Cook on high 4 hours or low 6-8 hours.
NotesThis recipe is so close in taste to a chinese restaurant, you'll have a hard time convincing people you made it yourself.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More