- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. finely grated fresh ginger
- 3 scallions, chopped
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. Place in the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle flour over chicken and toss well to coat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken. Cook on high 4 hours or low 6-8 hours.
NotesThis recipe is so close in taste to a chinese restaurant, you'll have a hard time convincing people you made it yourself.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More