- Cooking Time: 2 to 3 hours
- Servings: 4 pounds
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
BackstoryMy cousin Betty sent me this recipe. She brought the candy to a pot luck and it was the hit of the party.
Submitted by: "Rena Waalkens-Masyga"
- 1- 16 oz jar unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1- 16 oz jar salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1- large bar sweet German Chocolate (4 oz)
- 1- 10 to 12 oz bag peanut butter morsels
- 1- 10 to 12 oz bag semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 and 1/2 bags white almond bark (48 oz)
- Layer ingredients in the crock pot in the order listed
- Peanuts on the bottom, ending up with almond bark on the top.
- Cook on low for 2 hours.
- Depending on the crock-pot it may take up to 3 hours.
- Stir mixture every 15 minutes to allow everything to melt.
- When mixture is melted together drop by teaspoons full onto wax paper.
- Instead of 1 jar salted and 1 jar unsalted dry roasted nuts, 2 jars of
- salted nuts can be used.
- Let harden and store in air tight containers.