- Cooking Time: 2 to 3 hours
- Servings: 4 pounds
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1- 16 oz jar unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1- 16 oz jar salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1- large bar sweet German Chocolate (4 oz)
- 1- 10 to 12 oz bag peanut butter morsels
- 1- 10 to 12 oz bag semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 and 1/2 bags white almond bark (48 oz)
- Layer ingredients in the crock pot in the order listed
- Peanuts on the bottom, ending up with almond bark on the top.
- Cook on low for 2 hours.
- Depending on the crock-pot it may take up to 3 hours.
- Stir mixture every 15 minutes to allow everything to melt.
- When mixture is melted together drop by teaspoons full onto wax paper.
- Instead of 1 jar salted and 1 jar unsalted dry roasted nuts, 2 jars of
- salted nuts can be used.
- Let harden and store in air tight containers.
NotesMy cousin Betty sent me this recipe. She brought the candy to a pot luck and it was the hit of the party.
Submitted by: "Rena Waalkens-Masyga"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More