- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef or pork
- 1-14 oz. can spagh. sauce
- 1 -14 oz can pizza sauce
- 1-12 oz kluski noodles
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz shredded mozzerella cheese
- 1 pkg sliced pepperoni
- canned mushrooms, opt.
- 1 onion, chopped
- Brown meat with onions.
- Add sauces and simmer.
- Boil noodles til tender, drain and rinse.
- In crockpot, put layer of noodles,meat mixture , cheeses and pepperoni.
- Add mushrooms if desired.
- Repeat layers one more time.
- Cook on Hi for 30 min and then on low for an hour or til cheese is melted or layer in a casserole dish
- bake at 350 til cheese melts
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More