- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 pork loin chops with bone
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 red potatoes, unpeeled, cut into thin slices
- 1 onion, sliced
- chopped fresh parsley
- Heat butter and oil in large skillet. Brown pork chops on both sides, set aside.
- Combine soup, mushrooms, mustard, broth, garlic, salt, basil and pepper in crock pot.
- Add potatoes and onion, stirring to coat. Place pork chops on top of potatoe mixture. Cover and cook on HIGH 3-4 hours.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More