- Cooking Time: 8-10 hours
- Servings: varies, multiples of 4-5
- Preparation Time: 15
- Pork Chops
- Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
- Mushrooms, canned or fresh
- (For each 4-5 pork chops, use one can of soup and 1-2 cans of mushrooms (or 1 cup fresh mushrooms)
- Brown pork chops, then layer in CrockPot with some soup and mushrooms finishing with soup on top. Cook on low 8-10 hours. Serve with noodles, rice or potatoes and a salad or veggies.
NotesJust a super-easy, but delicious meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Delightful DessertsSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More