- Cooking Time: 8 - 10 hrs
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 3 - 4 lbs beef brisket, trimmed of fat
- 1 or 2 large onions, sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Place the onions in the crock pot. Combine the salt, pepper, cumin and Old Bay Seasoning. Rub all over the brisket. Place in the crock pot on top of the bed of onions. Drop the whole garlic cloves on top of the meat. Cover and cook on high for 8 - 10 hrs, depending on the size of the brisket. You'll know when its done because you can literally pull the meat apart with a fork. Which is what you will do once it's done. Just remove the meat from the crock pot onto a cutting board, leaving the onions and liquid in there. Shred, using two forks and place it all back into the crock pot. Stir it all together and serve.
- Note: if you feel that the meat is going to be done before you're ready for it, by all means, turn the heat down to low and carry on.
NotesVery basic ingredients, a simple recipe, with amazing results. What more can one ask for?
The Italian Exchange
Austin Personal Training Recipes
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More