CROCK POT RIBS
- Cooking Time: 360
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 360
- 1 rack baby back ribs
- dry barbecue rub of choice
- 2 c barbecue sauce
- 1 c Guiness Lager
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Cut the ribs to separate them. Massage with dry barbecue rub. Place back in refrigerator and let sit for at least 6 hours. If you will be using sweet BBQ sauce then I recommend my KC Rib Rub.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Place on a baking sheet & bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a large mixing bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, beer & Worcestershire sauce together. Take the ribs out of the oven & place into the bowl, turning to coat all sides of ribs. Put ribs and liquids in crock pot.
- Cook on low in the crock pot for 6 hours or until the meat is falling off the bone. Turn once during cooking time.
NotesThese is an easy ribs recipe and works well with baby back or country ribs. If you're doing country ribs just double the recipe and add about and hour to the cooking time. Keep an eye on how tender they are at the end, should be close to falling off bone.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More