- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 2 1/2 to 3 lb Beef Chuck Roast
- Worcestershire sauce
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 4 medium potatoes peeled and cut in 4s
- onion if wanted
- green beans if wanted
- Place raw roast in crock pot and then pour Worcestershire over roast. Season with garlic, onion powder, salt pepper or other seasonings you choose. Place veggies on top and close the lid.
- Turn on high and its ready to eat by dinner time. Meat will fall off the fork.
- DO NOT lift lid much when cooking. There is no need to stir crock pot food. It is cooked by pressure.
- Always start in the morning with crock pot cooking and allow to cook all day. in by 9 out by 4 and anytime after!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
A Falcon Feast
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More