CROCK POT SPARE RIBS
Crock Pot Spare Ribs
- Cooking Time: 4-8hours
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 rack of Pork Spare Ribs, thawed (preferably pasture-raised pork from a local farm)
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- A couple dashes Cumin
- A couple dashes Smoked Paprika
- 1 dash Soy Sauce (no MSM crap)
- Sea Salt (or some other coarse salt)
- Pepper (fresh-ground)
Break the rack down into manageable ribs.
Layer in the crock pot, salting and peppering the ribs liberally.
Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl, whisk a few times.
Pour the sauce over the ribs.
Using a tong, toss ribs so that the sauce is evenly distributed over the meat.
Place lid on pot.
Cook low for 8 hours, or high for 4-5 hours.
The meat will fall of the bone and be freakishly delicious!