CROCK POT SPICY CABBAGE SOUP
- 1 med. head green cabbage, chopped
- 2 med. carrots, shredded
- 1 lg. sweet onion, quartered
- 4 ribs celery, chopped finely
- 1 lg. green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 can rotel,undrained
- 1 can V-8
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 lb. ground beef, crumbled, cooked and drained
Place first 7 ingredients in crockpot with enough water to just see through veggies. Sprinkle with onion soup mix and stir in. Add cooked ground beef and cook for 6-8 hours on low.
No Reviews at this time.