- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 medium green bell peppers
- 1 lb. ground beef, lean
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large jar spaghetti sauce (about 32 ounces)
- Mix ground beef, onion, rice, and seasonings well.
- Cut tops off of peppers and hollow out any seeds.
- Stuff peppers with equal portions of ground beef mixture.
- Place stuffed peppers in Crock Pot, cover with spaghetti sauce.
- Cook in the crock pot for 7 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More