- Cooking Time: 3-4 Hrs
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, un-drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced mild green chilies
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cloves of garlic minced or two tablespoons of bottled minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of onion power
- Salt to taste
- Optional** Add spiced chili vinegar to taste. This is available at your local Asian or Filipino store.
- 1. Cook and stir turkey and onion in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until turkey is no longer pink. Drain and discard fat. Transfer to 4 1/2-quart CROCK-POT® slow cooker.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover; cook on HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
NotesI found this recipe on the internet when I was looking for something to cook with ingredients I already had. Turned out great! I made a few changes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More