- Cooking Time: All Day
- Preparation Time: 20
- • 2 pounds ground turkey
- • 1 cup chopped onion
- • 4 large garlic cloves, chopped
- • 1/2 cup green peppers, diced
- • 1 cup chicken broth
- • 2 teaspoon dried cumin
- • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- • 1teaspoon chili powder
- • 1/2 teaspoon salt
- • 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- • 1 can refried beans
- • 2 15 to 16oz cans of kidney beans (not drained)
- In a large skillet, brown ground turkey and drain. Add all ingredients to crock pot except the can of refried beans. Cover and cook on low 2 hours. Add refried beans to chili for thickening. Cover and cook on low for an additional 2 hours.
NotesTurkey chili is a great! I put this in the crock pot in the morning and when i get home from work it is ready. I have been making this for years.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More