- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts, skin removed
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup water
- 12 hamburger buns
- Place chicken pieces in crock pot. Sprinkle the garlic salt and onion soup mix over the chicken.
- Pour salad dressing and water over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Remove chicken and cool slightly.
- Shred chicken from the bones and return meat to crock pot.
- Serve on hamburger buns.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More