- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts, skin removed
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup water
- 12 hamburger buns
- Place chicken pieces in crock pot. Sprinkle the garlic salt and onion soup mix over the chicken.
- Pour salad dressing and water over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Remove chicken and cool slightly.
- Shred chicken from the bones and return meat to crock pot.
- Serve on hamburger buns.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Taste of CenturyLink
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More