- Cooking Time: 8-10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds beef round steak, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon crush red pepper
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 9 oz package frozen snap peas(thawed)
- In crock pot place beef,green onion,and garlic
- In a small bowl mix beef broth,soysauce,gingerroot,red pepper
- Add to the cooker
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours
- 40 minutes before done
- Turn crock pot to high setting
- In a small bowl mix together cornstarch and water
- Stir into meat
- Cover and cook about 30 more minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in snap peas
NotesWe were looking for a way to make take out at home.
We serve it with hot rice.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More