- Cooking Time: 4- 6 hrs
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10 oz.) can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tbs. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 (12 oz.) can Diet Pepsi
- 4 (3 oz.) pork chops, trimmed well (or substitute a pork roast)
- Mix the soup, soy sauce, and Diet Pepsi together in the bottom of the Crockpot.
- Place the chops in the mixture and cook on high med. or High for 4-6 hrs.
- Meat will be very tender.
- Per serving: cal 213, fat 9g, prot 25g, carb 6g
- Points: 5
NotesI got this from an online crockpot recipe website a little over a year ago - it's perfect for Weight Watchers members and only 5 points a serving and SUPER easy!
Simple Homemade Favorites
Babette's Test Kitchen
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More