- Cooking Time: 4- 6 hrs
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10 oz.) can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tbs. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 (12 oz.) can Diet Pepsi
- 4 (3 oz.) pork chops, trimmed well (or substitute a pork roast)
- Mix the soup, soy sauce, and Diet Pepsi together in the bottom of the Crockpot.
- Place the chops in the mixture and cook on high med. or High for 4-6 hrs.
- Meat will be very tender.
- Per serving: cal 213, fat 9g, prot 25g, carb 6g
- Points: 5
NotesI got this from an online crockpot recipe website a little over a year ago - it's perfect for Weight Watchers members and only 5 points a serving and SUPER easy!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Recipes for Vitality
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Zucchini Pizza Bites
Ramen Noodle Sandwich Fit For a Hungry Person
Pancit Bihon (Stir Fried Rice Noodles)See More