- Cooking Time: 600
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 lbs. pork loin back ribs, cut into 4" pieces
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. jerk seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-1/2 cups spicy barbecue sauce
- Combine all spices in a small bowl.
- Rub ribs with spice mixture.
- Place in 3-4 quart slow cooker and pour water over.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until ribs are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Remove ribs from slow cooker and discard cooking liquid.
- Replace ribs in crockpot and add barbecue sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More