CROCKPOT APPLE BUTTER
Crockpot Apple Butter
- Cooking Time: 14 to 15 hours
- Servings: 4 pints
- Preparation Time: 5 to 10 minutes
- 7 cups applesauce, unsweetened
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 1/2 cups honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon butter
In a crockpot, mix all ingredients.
Cover and cook on low heat for 14 to 15 hours, or until the mixture is deep brown.
Pack while hot into 4 hot pint jars.
Process in hot-water bath for 10 minutes, counting the time after the jars have been immersed and the water comes again to a rolling boil.
Makes 4 pints.