- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 6 frozen skinless, bonelsss chicken breasts (not thawed)
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup Russian or French salad dressing
- 1 cup apricot preserves or jam
- 1. In 3-4 quart slow cooker, arrange chicken pieces.
- 2. Mix remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and pour over chicken.
- 3. Stir to coat.
- 4. Cover crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken is thoroughly cooked and tender.
- 5. Serve with hot cooked rice or pasta. Serves 6
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Short & Sweet
Italy or BustSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More