- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 6 frozen skinless, bonelsss chicken breasts (not thawed)
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup Russian or French salad dressing
- 1 cup apricot preserves or jam
- 1. In 3-4 quart slow cooker, arrange chicken pieces.
- 2. Mix remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and pour over chicken.
- 3. Stir to coat.
- 4. Cover crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken is thoroughly cooked and tender.
- 5. Serve with hot cooked rice or pasta. Serves 6
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More