- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs top round steak
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbs. dijon mustard
- 1 tbs. ketchup
- 1 tbs. worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbs. dried parsley
- 1/2 tbs. dried dill (optional)
- 1/4 tbs. pepper
- 1/2 tbs. salt
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sour cream (can be lowfat)
- Trim fat from steak. Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices (Note: Steak is easier to cut if it is still slightly frozen).
- Place the steak, onion, mucshrooms, garlic, mustard, ketchup, worcestershire sauce, parsley, dill, salt, and pepper into the crockpot.
- Whisk together the flour and broth in a bowl, until there are no lumps.
- Add the broth mixture to the crockpot.
- Stir well.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 7 hours or until tender.
- Turn slow cooker off and let it stand 10 minutes.
- Stir in the sour cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More