- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis crockpot soup is made with ground beef, corn, and potatoes.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- * 1/2 cup chopped onion
- * 3 cups diced potatoes
- * 1 can cream-style corn, about 16 ounces
- * 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) condensed beef broth
- * 3/4 cup water
- * 1/4 teaspoon salt
- * 1/4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- * dash pepper
- * shredded sharp American cheese
- In skillet, brown beef and onion; drain. Transfer to crockery cooker. Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese. Cover and cook on HIGH 3 to 4 hours. Top each serving with a little shredded Cheese.